Monday, March 25, 2013

What the Nerds See

What the Nerds See

Hello, readers, writers, bloggers, vloggers, and uh...people! Today the post will be short, but I wanted to let you all know that there is going to be a Creatopia Easter special post; so stay tuned! 

Alright: so, I've noticed in my time as an entertainment-obssessed, fan-boyish, nerdy person, that I don't see the world as I should. Here are some things that most nerds will notice, but normal people WON'T.

NORMAL                                   NERD

Bow Ties                                   Allo! I'm The Doctor!

Wedding Rings                           My preciousssssssssssss.........

Roses                                       Do you smell blood? 

Sticks                                        Expelliarmus!

Cake                                         The cake is a lie.        

Red Hair                                    Ok. I've never read Twilight. 


Soooooo.....that's it. Thanks for reading, and I'll be back on Sunday with a short story for ya. 



c. Taylor Ward 2013. All rights reserved.

1 comment: